Bath Towel Bundle
Made in Denizli, Turkey.
This 7-piece set includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths, 1 bath mat
- 100% long-staple organic siro-combed Turkish cotton
- Bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths are 700 GSM
- Bath mat is 1500 GSM
- GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified
- Includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths, 1 bath mat
- Bath towel measures approximately: 27” x 54” (68.58 cm x 137.16 cm)
- Hand towel measures approximately: 20” x 30” (50.8 cm x 76.2 cm)
- Washcloth measures approximately: 12” x 12” (30.48 cm x 30.48 cm)
- Bath mat measures approximately: 19” x 32” (48.26 cm x 81.28 cm)
Staying true to the tradition of simple luxury, our first bathing collection is made of soft long-staple organic cotton grown on the Aegean coast. Turkish baths, or hammams, can be traced back to the 7th century, and by the 17th, Turkish artisans began to apply their rug-weaving talent towards embellishing the humble bath towel. The Aegean Collection embodies the Turkish eye to detail, comfort, and efficacy.The Design:
The collection was designed to be mixed-and-matched, with complementary motifs and colors heralding from the Aegean coast: sun-dried terra cotta, azure blue skies, sand, shell, and cool marble columns.The Material:
Long-staple organic Turkish cotton is GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified, as well as extremely soft. It’s grown in the Bergama region of Turkey along the Aegean coast, where it’s fed by seaside air before being woven into a towel of a weighty 700 grams per square meter, or GSM. A higher GSM makes a towel thicker and more absorbent, but also takes longer to dry, so we chose something that feels really good and spa-like, but isn’t so heavy that it’s perpetually damp. While there’s no “right number”, there are ranges that feel best: 500 to 800 generally is considered luxe.The Supplier:
Because one of our main offices is in Istanbul, we were able to take our time scouting expert mills across Turkey, zeroing in on the highest-quality partner. Our supplier understands that quality textiles are only achieved with quality yarn—so they built their own yarn factory to ensure they only use the best. During multiple test rounds with them, we determined the towels’ optimal softness and absorbency, refined the design, and perfected each hue.