One-of-a-kind vintage rug, handwoven and handknotted in Kayseri, Turkey
Dimensions: 6'7" x 9'8" (201 cm x 295 cm)
Haim has been professionally cleaned; age-related wear and natural inconsistencies are inherent in these unique, handcrafted vintage rugs.
Vintage, handwoven rugs from Turkey and Morocco, selected for their color and design and preserved as-is.
Typically between 20-100 years old
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool pile on cotton foundation
- Dimensions: 6'7" x 9'8" (201 cm x 295 cm)
- Low pile: approximately 0.2" (0.5 cm)
- Color palette: warm vanilla beige, dark dusty rose pink, moss green, golden olive, walnut brown
- A central medallion anchors the motif to a center focal point from which the design blooms out and is balanced by complementary design elements
- Classic and timeless Persian motifs feature intricate patterns and floral designs, all framed by a border
- Twin pendants flank a central medallion
- The corners of the rug are heavily ornate
- A larger border is flanked by two smaller borders
Kayseri, a key rug production center in central Anatolia, is known for rugs featuring finely knotted Persian or geometric motifs.Material Details
Wool is the most widely used fiber in Turkish rug design. Not only is it plentiful in supply, it’s durable, long-lasting, and soft—so it’s super comfy to walk and relax on. This wool pile is knotted onto a cotton foundation, another popular choice in rug design. The cotton used is rigid, strong, and provides a sturdy foundation that’s designed to last a lifetime—or ten.
Haim Vintage Turkish Rug
Ready to Ship