One-of-a-kind vintage rug, handwoven and handknotted in Isparta, Turkey
Dimensions: 6'5" x 9'6" (197 cm x 290 cm)
Nabihah has been professionally cleaned; age-related wear and natural inconsistencies are inherent in these unique, handcrafted vintage rugs.
Vintage, handwoven rugs from Turkey and Morocco, selected for their color and design and preserved as-is.
Typically between 20-100 years old
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool pile on cotton foundation
- Dimensions: 6'5" x 9'6" (197 cm x 290 cm)
- Low pile: approximately 0.2" (0.5 cm)
- Color palette: spiced pumpkin orange, bone beige, periwinkle blue, navy, pale sage gray
- A series of repeating medallions fill out the field in balanced, ornamental details
- Floral motifs are a staple in rug design—showing up in a variety of styles including natural, abstract, and geometric
- A crosshatched fade from gentle wear over time produces a soft, distressed look, muting the original color palette
- A larger border is flanked by two smaller borders
Isparta of southwest Turkey is considered to be one of the major rug production centers in the entire country. Rugs from this area typically feature traditional Turkish motifs and floral designs.Material Details
Wool is the most widely used fiber in Turkish rug design. Not only is it plentiful in supply, it’s durable, long-lasting, and soft—so it’s super comfy to walk and relax on. This wool pile is knotted onto a cotton foundation, another popular choice in rug design. The cotton used is rigid, strong, and provides a sturdy foundation that’s designed to last a lifetime—or ten.
Nabihah Vintage Turkish Rug
Ready to Ship