100% cotton throw, woven on jacquard looms in North Carolina, USA
Measures approximately: 54 in x 72 in (137.16 cm x 182.88 cm)
- Throw Blanket
- Jacquard weave in 100% cotton
- Hand finished 4-sided fringe
- Measures approximately: 54 in x 72 in (137.16 cm x 182.88 cm)
- Machine washable - soft enough for cuddling, sturdy enough to bring to the beach!
- Color palette: white, prussian blue, royal blue
A meander is a bend or curve in a river, the place where it winds in a half-curl. From above, much like on this piece, meanders look like blue tones flowing across the topography.Material Details
A mix of spun and recycled cotton is soft, durable, and environmentally conscious. Breathable and warm, like your favorite fall sweater, the fibers are dyed only 8 colors, which are woven together to create textured, diverse designs.Supplier
Our partner is a second-generation family-run weaving mill in North Carolina. In business for 34 years, they’re one of only a few remaining mills in the area, and the US. They specialize in translating artwork of all kinds into artisan textiles, and their expertise has garnered them international commissions, from churches to museums. They believe in loyalty, integrity, and staying true to traditional craftsmanship.