Natural shag cushion made by skilled artisans using time-honored techniques in Bhadohi, India. Limited quantities.
Hand-knotted in 2020 under Revival-Made, Revival's line of new and bespoke products. Natural inconsistencies and slight variations in size are inherent in these unique, handwoven cushions.
Measures approximately: 20” x 20” (50 cm x 50 cm)
Whether new or vintage, our throw pillows are all handwoven for texture and durability, meaning no two are ever exactly alike.
Recently woven and never used in a home
- 100% New Zealand semi-worsted wool on cotton warp
- 100% cotton canvas backing with zipper
- Insert not included
- Plush pile (1” to 1.5” high)
- Tie-dyed with azo-free dyes in small batches for depth of color
- Slight variations in size due to handmade nature
- Natural shedding within the first month of use is to be expected - keep your non-rotary vacuum handy!
- Color palette: royal blue, walnut brown
- This cushion is the real thing—entirely hand-knotted by expert weavers, which is rare, as even "luxury" retailers frequently sell hand-tufted or hand-loomed substitutes
Named for artist Mary Corse and the thick, monochrome stripes which characterize her work, this cushion is subtle in design and hue, with a geometric motif and versatile palette.The Material
New Zealand wool is a premium wool beloved for its softness and long fibers. Like all wools, it has a hydrophobic layer which repels dust and dirt, as well as lanolin, which provides its trademark luster and protects the fiber from breaking or shedding. It's woven onto a sturdy cotton warp for added durability.The Maker
Our partner is a third-generation family-run weaving house in Bhadohi, India. They specialize in hand-knotted plush pile rugs, and their immense knowledge helped us improve construction for durability and less shedding. Their values are twofold: creating the highest-quality product and taking care of their team, supporting their weavers in whatever they need.